Silica Gels are solids, which are amorphous and porous with SiO2 as the main component. They are typically available as bead shaped materials.
Silica Gels are well known in the drying of ambient air in packaging. Another application is as indication Silica Gels a which is used in precision instrumentation, electrical appliances and pharmaceuticals.
- A high surface area with translates to a strong adsorption
- Low dust content
- Low regeneration temperature
- Increased water resistance
- Increase energy savings
- Water stable Silica Gel used as protection layer in air and gas drying – (Size: 2-5 mm)
- Air and gas drying (removal of moisture) – (Size: 2-4 mm)
- Indicator Silica Gel for desiccant and moisture indicating – (Size: 2-4 mm; 1.5-3 mm)